Here is The Complete List of 1989 Hidden Messages from Each Song of The Album
Taylor Swift loves to keep everything interesting, hidden, secretive and mysterious. As with her previous albums, she released bits and pieces of songs and lyrics from 1989 album as well. She held 1989 Secret Sessions, where a selected number of lucky fans got to listen to the new album prior to the release. Taylor loves to drop hints and clues and make Swifties fry their brains over trying to solve them (they are not that hard). She dropped several hints to announce the new album and to release “Out Of The Woods” track as well. Also she hides a ‘message‘ inside the lyrics of her songs in every album. You can do a simple Google search and find out the hidden messages of her previous albums.
1989 album has such a hidden message as well. You needed only to get a piece of paper and write down the lowercase letters among the capital letters used to write the lyrics. And the full hidden message from each song track goes something like this…
1989 Hidden Messages
1. Welcome To New York — “We begin our story in New York”
2. Blank Space — “There once was a girl known by everyone and no one”
3. Style — “Her heart belonged to someone who couldn’t stay”
4. Out Of The Woods — “They loved each other recklessly”
5. All You Had To Do Was Stay — “They paid the price”
6. Shake It Off — “She danced to forget him”
7. I Wish You Would — “He drove past her street each night”
8. Bad Blood — “She made friends and enemies”
9. Wildest Dreams — “He only saw her in his dreams”
10. How You Get The Girl — “Then one day he came back”
11. This Love — “Timing is a funny thing “
12. I Know Places — “And everyone was watching”
13. Clean — “She lost him but she found herself and somehow that was everything”
So there it is. All 13 hidden messages from the 13 songs on the Standard Edition of 1989. I don’t think there are hidden messages on the bonus 3 tracks on the Deluxe edition. If there is please do let us know.
I don’t believe this to be a quite eloquent hidden message per say. It sounds like one story of a girl–probably of Taylor herself. But even so, it does not appear to be a very thought after or an ‘unraveling’ hidden message. I wonder if Taylor planned on the hidden message before or just went through the lyrics and got some sentences out and arranged the tracklist accordingly. Who knows?!